DA-10 RED Collado administers the oathtaking of the seventh batch of promoted employees for the year 2022.
Cagayan de Oro City – Marking the seventh batch for the year, a new wave of employees of the Department of Agriculture – Northern Mindanao (DA-10) took their oath of office on August 1, 2022 at the agency compound, in this city.
Administering the oathtaking of the six employees who have professionally advanced, comprise of three newly promoted, two appointed, and one re-employed personnel is DA-10 Regional Executive Director Carlene C. Collado.
Below are the promoted with their corresponding assignments:
- May Shell E. Tumilap – Senior Science Research Specialist, Research Division;
- Arlyn T. Timario – Science Research Specialist II, Research Division;
- Rechelle B. Lacorte – Agriculturist II, Agribusiness and Marketing Assistance Division;
- Angelica Alma B. Enteria – Administrative Assistant II, Administrative and Finance Division;
- Marlou C. Boyles – Warehouseman I, Research Division;
- Angel Lou Grace P. Agum – Administrative Aide IV, Administrative and Finance Division
In his remarks, DA-10 RED Collado said, that they have earned such employment opportunity, as the management deems their potential as fitting to their given positions.
He added, that they should perform as expected, and further challenged them to do their best, which will lead them to greater possibilities.
Since Dir. Collado has taken the helm of DA-10 in 2017, a total of 253 employees were appointed, promoted, re-employed, and re-appointed. # (JLO)