CAGAYAN DE ORO CITY – Fourteen newly promoted and appointed employees of the Department of Agriculture – Regional Field Office 10 (DA-RFO 10) take their oath of office on Friday, June 24 at the agency’s compound here in the city.
DA-RFO 10 Regional Executive Director Carlene C. Collado administered the oath-taking of the fifth batch with the presence of Regional Technical Director for Operations, Carlota S. Madriaga who at the same time the Chair of Human Resource Merit Promotion and Selection Board and, Regional Technical Director for Research and Regulations Carmelita T. Bajarla and concerned division chiefs.
In his message, RED Collado emphasized that one must strive and aspire for growth to contribute to achieving the agency’s vision.
Below is the list of the DA-RFO 10 personnel with their corresponding positions and assignments:
- Lorena V. Duna- Project Evaluation Officer V (Planning Monitoring and Evaluation Division-PMED)
- Wilson V. Lagdamin- Agricultural Center Chief II (Field Operations Division-FOD)
- Ronald Allan P. Camado- Agriculturist II (Field Operations Division-FOD)
- Caren A. Libre- Agriculturist II (Regulatory Division)
- Mary Ann C. Adella- Engineer III (Regional Agricultural Engineering Division- RAED)
- Rynell Richard U. Pahente- Engineer II (Regional Agricultural Engineering Division- RAED)
- Julesben Cesar C. Maquiling- Veterinarian III (Integrated Laboratory Division-ILD)
- Sanshynne U. Maglangit- Agriculturist I (Field Operations Division-FOD)
- Elaine Joy D. Morante- Agriculturist I (Regulatory Division)
- Meregel J. Pendang- Engineer I (Regional Agricultural Engineering Division- RAED)
- Tyril Daniel L. Bacas- Laboratory Technician II (Integrated Laboratory Division-ILD)
- Mary Ann Q. Behiga- Administrative Aide IV (Admin and Finance Division- AFD)
- Jeanlie C. Valenzuela- Administrative Aide IV (Admin and Finance Division- AFD)
- Lowell R. Cambal- Science Aide (Research Division)
RTD Madriaga challenged them to sustain their commitments and dedication in performing their duties and responsibilities.
Meanwhile, RTD Bajarla reminded them to uphold government service in accordance with Republic Act 6713 or the Code and Ethical Standards of Public Officials as an important pillar in the establishment of good governance and ethical conduct of public servants.#(JCAnito)